Join now

FURNITURE AND ACCESSORIES FOR KIDS (Antwerp)

Hi all,

In few weeks (mid of January) I will leave Antwerp to relocate in another country with my family.
We do have quite some interesting stuff in terms of furniture and accessories for kids that we would like to sell before our move.
The list is almost complete though there might be some adaptations but you can already take a look and send me a private message if you are interested to know more:

​- Maxi-Cosi Pebble car seat, including car isofix base, original price ( Protected content )

- DeltaBaby breastfeeding multiuse cushion( Protected content )

- Double stroller TOPPI DUO Combi, black colour, including Maxi-Cosi adaptors and rain covers ( Protected content )

- STECO Babymee Maxi-Cosi fietsdrager (maxi cosi adaptor for bikes) ( Protected content )

- Mountain buggy Urban Jungle, including: stroller, baby shuttle, available in 2 colours (blue ocean and black), 2 rain covers (stroller and shuttle), and maxi cosi adaptors. ( Protected content ) ( Protected content )

- Indesit Washing Machine (7 Kg , category A)

- AEG Fridge and freezer (category A)

- Ikea white DOMBAS Wardrobe ( Protected content )

- Ikea white ANEBODA Wardrobe ( Protected content )

- Ikea white drawer very similar to NORDLI ( Protected content )

- Ikea white small 3-drawer very similar to BRIMNES ( Protected content )

- Ikea Matress (bought on October Protected content

LIVING ROOM ITEMS (light brown)

KITCHEN TABLE WITH 4 CHAIRS (dark brown)

Protected content BED (3 seats, fabric, blue)

Protected content SOFA (2 seats, wood and pillows)

Hope you find interesting things. Always available for further info and more details on price.

Cheers,
Alessio

Antwerp Forum