Join now

Furniture For Sale (Antwerp)

Hi all,

We will be leaving Antwerp soon and have lots of goods to sell. You can find the detailed list below with prices. Please pm me if you are interested so I can send you the photos.

Sofas, dining furniture (all neutral coloured) and the bed base are bought from DFS in UK. Especially dining set and the sofas are good quality stuff bought by paying more than £3500!! They are  made to order, comfy and sofas are trated with special product so they are stain resistant. Washing machine is 3 years old, does a great job and don't really want to part with it however our new home already has one so I am hoping it washes as good as this one:) all the wardrobes, study furnitures and the tv unit is only 1year old and are in very good condition.

Kind Regs,

Seda

3 and 2 seater sofas:                                                                     Protected content
Dining Table +6 chairs +dining console:                                         400 €
TV unit.                                                                                            100 E
3 Door Wardrobe white with mirror:                     Protected content each (2 available)
3 Door Wardrobe in off  – white:                                                   Protected content
3 door (Sliding Door) Wardrobe dark brown with mirror:       Protected content
Carpets x3.                                                                                   Protected content
Study Room Furniture (white table, bookshelf,file cabinet)                 Protected content     
Bed head (white metal) +base with 2 Drawers Protected content and 2 small chest of drawers                         Protected content
Washing Machine (Brandt)                                                                120 E
Cross Trainer (Kettler CTR3) in mint condition                                   500 E
2 modern chandeliers (silver coloured metal and glass droplets)        350E

Antwerp Forum