Join now

Gorgeous furnished apartement available in Antwerp

I am renting out my apartment because my partner and I have decided to go travelling for a year.

The apartment is 110²m and is situated very close to the Diamond Center and the Central Station.

It is located on the 6th floor of an Art Deco building and has high ceilings and a lot of original elements.

It has 2 large bedrooms, a recently renovated bathroom, a fully equipped kitchen with SMEG fridge, oven, microwave, espresso machine, dishwasher,....

There is also a small terrace with a washing machine and a dryer.

The bathroom has a double sink and a large bath tub. The biggest bedroom has a double bed Protected content Protected content and a wardrobe (3.80m) and a smaller wardrobe (with 4 drawers).
The 2nd bedroom is currently being used as a guestroom and has 1 single bed + a 2-door wardrobe
The kitchen is fully equipped and also has a build-in table where you could have breakfast. There is also a lot of storage
The dining room has a big table with 6 leather chairs and 2 large cupboards.
The living room has 3 couches, a small table, television, DVD-player and CD-player.

The living and diningroom is very spacious (40m²) and has big windows that let a lot of light in.

The rental fee (including all costs such as electricity, heating, water, wifi internet,...) is Protected content .

Pictures can be found on my profile.

Feel free to contact me if you need more information: Protected content

Antwerp Forum