I wanted to pass the message of my colleague:
We kindly inform you and if possible we would like to ask you to spread the ACED vacancy for a post doc position in the field of Strategy, Organization, Innovation & Corporate Entrepreneurship.
Thank you very much in advance.
With kind regards,
Anne Van der Planken
ACED, as part of The Department of Management of the University of Antwerp, is seeking a promising junior scholar to fill the following full-time vacancy
in the field of Strategy, Organization, Innovation
& Corporate Entrepreneurship
ACED is an international, multidisciplinary research centre for the study of the antecedents and consequences of demographic diversity in the realm of teams, organizations, industries, networks and communities. The centre of excellence institutionalizes the Odysseus program, and its aim is to facilitate and bundle top-quality in the social sciences. The key questions raised in this program are Protected content does demographic diversity come from, and Protected content does it imply for the behavior and performance of social entities, such as teams, organizations, industries, networks and communities?
• You will contribute to expanding the research domain of ACED by conducting high quality research in the domains of Strategy, Organization, Innovation, Corporate Entrepreneurship and/or Corporate Venturing;
• You are willing to write grant proposals;
• You will contribute to the supervision of doctoral students;
• More information on the program can be found on the website of ACED. ( Protected content
Profile and requirements
• You have completed a PhD thesis in the domains of Strategy, Organization, Innovation, Corporate Entrepreneurship and/or Corporate Venturing, or you will obtain your degree before the end of March Protected content
• You have a pipeline of publications, and preferably some published work already;
• You are willing to work in a multi-disciplinary academic environment;
• You have (broad) international experience;
• Your academic qualities comply with the requirements stipulated in the university’s policy;
• You are a passionate researcher, quality oriented, conscientious, creative and a team player.
• A Post-Doc position at the University of Antwerp for a period of 18 months
• The scholarship starts at January 1st Protected content
• A highly dynamic and stimulating work environment at the Centre of Excellence ACED (University of Antwerp).
• We encourage foreign students to apply;
• Applications may only be submitted online, until the closing date November 30th Protected content
• More information about the application form can be obtained from Robin Wynants (tel Protected content Ellen Huijer (tel: Protected content
• For questions about the profile and the description of duties, please contact Prof. dr. Christophe Boone (christophe. Protected content or Prof. dr. ir. Victor Gilsing (Victor. Protected content .
The University of Antwerp is a family friendly organization, with a focus on equal opportunities and diversity. Our HR-policy for researchers was awarded by the European Commission with the quality label 'HR Excellence in research'.