Join now

Looking for an ENGLISH-SPEAKING PSYCHOLOGIST? (Antwerp)

Then I can be the one you are looking for!

Who am I?
My name is Linnéa Höök, I am a clinical psychologist from Sweden who currently lives in Antwerp. A year ago I moved here for love and after intensive Dutch courses I gladly picked up working in Belgium. In my role as a psychologist, I am sincere, dedicated and personal. I think it’s important to be there as a support for you, in the frame of a warm and welcoming therapeutic relationship.

What can I offer?
My focus is CBT (Cognitive behavioural therapy). This means that we together, in a concrete and active manner, examine your thoughts, feelings and behaviours, how they affect each other and your daily life. As a team, we then design a unique treatment plan for you. Using exercises that are also performed between our conversations, I encourage you to gradually learn to think and behave in a more functional way.

Other methods that I like to work from are ACT (Acceptance and Commitment Therapy) and Mindfulness. This can be very helpful for you who want to identify and take concrete steps in the direction towards what you think is important in life.

You are most welcome no matter what story you have. I have experience in a variety of problems such as anxiety, depression, stress and fatigue, sleep problems, ADHD, eating disorders, addictions, and psychosomatic disorders. I also do psychological evaluations and assessments, such as tests of cognitive ability and attention.

I work in English, Swedish and Flemish.

Where am I situated?
I work in a private multidisciplinary practice for children, young people and adults in the southern part of Antwerp (Koningin Astridlaan 104, Protected content . You can easily get here by car or public transport.

For more information about the practice: Protected content

Please do not hesitate to call or email me for an initial conversation.

Warm regards,
Linnéa Höök

Protected content
Protected content

Antwerp Forum

Our Global Partners