Join now

Moving - selling stuff - UPDATE 4 (Antwerp)

Dear folks,

It's almost time for me to leave Antwerp. I have things to sell, most of them are available now and the rest within the last week of May. You also can rent the appartment (really nice and low rent) so you don't need to move nor do anything as everything you need is here.

If you're interested, you'll have to arrange for the transport.

Items are just like new (used for around 2 years and most of them are not even used at all).

- Bedroom: 2 wooden bed laths, bed Protected content ., commode, mattress Protected content 200 cm., 2 pillows, 2 bed's sets for winter and 2 for summer, lamp, 4 roll-up shades.

- Living room: 3 relax seats leather sofa Protected content leather armchairs, big low table for the living room, folding bed for 1, big hand made commode.

- Curtains.
- Hand made carpet which can be hanged.

- Kitchen: Washmachine, dryer, fridge, cooking robot, food processor to chop with 1 year warranty, dining table, 6 very good quality hand made chairs, 6 cushions.

- Iron machine, ironing board.

- Smart TV LG 42", Daewoo video-DVD Player with 5 speakers, Cannon scanner - printer, projector screen brand Projecta.

If interested please send me your email address and I can share the pictures and prices.

Cheers!

Antwerp Forum