Join now

One Bedroom Apartment to rent in Antwerp Central

Hi everyone, I am moving back to the UK, so I'm looking for someone to take over my apartment.

It's a lovely one bedroom apartment in the centre of Antwerp within a 2 minute walking distance to the Antwerp Centraal station.

The apartment is on the 5th floor of a well-maintained new building and is serviced by an elevator. The fully furnished apartment comprises of an open plan lounge and kitchen area. The kitchen has all the white goods; fridge, washing machine, electric gas cooker, extractor hood, oven, electric kettle, etc. The lounge opens up to a terrace which is ideal for entertaining and relaxing. The bedroom is fully furnished with a king size bed and fully fitted sliding wardrobes, there is also an ensuite bathroom with shower and bath as well as a separate toilet.

The apartment also has great central heating for the winter months and doesn’t cost too much for electricity and gas bills. It’s a great apartment for an expat or new resident of beautiful Antwerp.

The apartment is available from the 1st of August and rents for Protected content .

You can view some images here and do get in touch if you are interested in coming to view it.

Protected content

Antwerp Forum