Join now

One Bedroom Apartment to rent in Antwerp Central

Hi everyone, I am moving back to the UK, so I'm looking for someone to take over my apartment.

It's a lovely one bedroom apartment in the centre of Antwerp within a 2 minute walking distance to the Antwerp Centraal station.

The apartment is on the 5th floor of a well-maintained new building and is serviced by an elevator. The fully furnished apartment comprises of an open plan lounge and kitchen area. The kitchen has all the white goods; fridge, washing machine, electric gas cooker, extractor hood, oven, electric kettle, etc. The lounge opens up to a terrace which is ideal for entertaining and relaxing. The bedroom is fully furnished with a king size bed and fully fitted sliding wardrobes, there is also an ensuite bathroom with shower and bath as well as a separate toilet.

The apartment also has great central heating for the winter months and doesn’t cost too much for electricity and gas bills. It’s a great apartment for an expat or new resident of beautiful Antwerp.

The apartment is available from the 1st of August and rents for Protected content .

You can view some images here and do get in touch if you are interested in coming to view it.

Protected content

Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners

Antwerp Forum