Join now

Penthouse with panoramic view for rent (Antwerp)

Google Translation (sorry)

Dear folks,

It's almost time for me to leave Antwerp.

I live in a wonderful penthouse in Berchem (Antwerp) located 4 minutes walk from the station and bus stop in front of the door (in 10 minutes you are in the center and get to and from IKEA is like having a private driver).
There are shops, supermarkets, bakeries, pharmacies, restaurants, etc. throughout the area. In addition, the council is also close (walkable).
They are building a mall right next to the station.

The floor is a 4th with lift of 100m2 with two large spectacular terraces from which you can see everything Antwerp. Access to the terraces is from a glass that goes from side to side. There planters and garden and everything I have (chard, cucumbers, tomatoes, spinach, carrots, zucchini, beans, parsley, lettuce, flowers, ...).
Almost no neighbors can see you.
It has 2 bedrooms (one large super) and a smaller it can be for a child or office mode, so 3 people can live peacefully.
Lounge Protected content dining area is also very spacious.
The kitchen is large and has a wet bar (all are marble countertops).
There is a very nice bathroom with a large mirror and shower.
The toilet is separate and cute. It also has a mirror in one of the walls.
In the living area - dining room and kitchen there halogens.
It has a fairly large storage room that is included in the rent (the other neighbors have one set).

The door is reinforced but good (it is easier to pull the wall).
The floor is parquet except in the bathroom is marble. In the kitchen is ceramic.

The rent is done by the owner of the flat through me because I am looking for a person or persons who buy my furnitures and appliances (the flat is completely empty of origin). I assure you that is time-on especially if you're working, the new directions and having to get find absolutely everything because here for 6 pm close, and also a lot of money: about 3 times elevator, permits prior police payment for them to have to cut the street to the elevator, etc.

Given my experience, have the power enormously grateful to have found a furnished apartment, but it was almost impossible, and what I saw was for me to run away or charged more for being furnished.

In addition, here they give them as you see ... I had thoroughly clean for over a month in my spare time, I had to do some works as plug holes and fix things. Also, put keys in the doors because they were gone. And I had to paint the entire house and terraces.

What I am saying is that what I offer is to move and not have to worry about anything else.

Items are just like new (used for around 2 years and most of them are not even used at all).

- Bedroom: 2 wooden bed laths, bed Protected content ., commode, chest of drawers, mattress Protected content 200 cm., 2 pillows, 2 bed's sets for winter and 2 for summer, 2 mirrors, lamp, 3 roll-up shades.

- Living room: 3 relax seats leather sofa Protected content leather armchairs, big low table for the living room, dark blue sofa bed for 2, sofa / chaise lounge covers (2 sets), folding bed for 1, big hand made commode.

- Curtains.
- Mirror.
- Globe lamp.
- Decorative lamp.
- Hand made carpet which can be hanged.

- Kitchen: Washmachine, dryer, fridge, cooking robot, food processor to chop with 1 year warranty, dining table, 6 very good quality hand made chairs, 6 cushions.

- Iron machine, ironing board, clothes horse, hoover.

- Smart TV LG 42", Daewoo video-DVD Player with 5 speakers, fax, Cannon scanner - printer, projector screen brand Projecta.

If interested please send me your email address and I can share the pictures and prices.

What remains to be decided is:

- My grand and original wardrobe
- Carpet
- Sofa 3 seater leather relax relaxation Protected content matching leather
- Set table Protected content + parasol (umbrella is not the beach, eh ?, is the large terrace).
- Table center hall
- Stereo
- Library furniture
- Zapatero
- Plants
- Lamps

Well, I think I will not forget anything. If anything a little detail.

If anyone is interested, simply contact me and we talked and it may even come to visit.

Greetings !!

Antwerp Forum