Join now

Registering in belgium (Antwerp)


I have come to Belgium from the UK to live with my Belgian Boyfriend and have visited the Boechout town hall to register for residency: I was told I need a letter from UK to say I have left...Anyone else needed to do this, if so where do I get the letter from...If not what process did you have to go through to register, getting frustrated about it.

Antwerp Forum