Join now

World Cup 2014 (Antwerp)

Dear Internation Friends,

Hereby a message from my colleague Vera

Hello,

My name is Vera and I work for the Belgian television station VRT. I saw your profile on expat blog and wonder if you would be interested in this:

In June and July of Protected content Fifa World Cup takes place in Brazil. The Belgian television station VRT is broadcasting all the games of the tournament. Therefore we are looking for people to cheer for their country during the recordings in our outdoor studio.

For Croatia we are still looking for people on the following dates:

12/06 Brasil – Croatia at 22h (audience expected at 19u45)

You can follow the game in the studio and afterwards we might ask some questions. For example : "Who is your favorite player or What did you think of the game?
It would be nice if you could truly represent Croatia. We’re thinking of typical clothing, flags, maybe some make-up in the colors of Croatia,.... And everyone can of course bring their family and friends!
If you are interested to come and watch the games, you can email to Protected content . Please indicate the date on which you would like to come to our studio, how many people you are bringing, who you are cheering for and the telephone number we can reach you on.

We are looking for about 15 people from each country per game. So it would be nice if you would also forward this email to your contacts.

Hope to see you soon!

Vera Balachov Sporza VRT

Antwerp Forum

Our Global Partners