Join now

Incredible apartment in an exclusive neighbourhood (Astana)

If you are looking for a 1 or 2 bedroom apartment in the left bank be ready to pay Protected content at least for a tiny apartment far away from the city center. A descent place costs around Protected content .

It just happened to be so that we found a great 4 bedroom apartment at Albion real estate complex at 6 Korgaljin. We were suppose to live with our friends and family, but unfortunately plans have changed and we are looking for good people to live with us. WE are a family of 3 people: me Protected content , my brother Protected content our mother.

What we are offering is a place for Good people just for Protected content per person in a shared room and Protected content for a separate room in a spacious Protected content . m. Protected content . feet) incredibly cozy apartment at Victorian style elite building complex. Please have a look at photoes in my portfolio.

We've got a great 45 sq.m. kitchen with really large table.
Living room is 50 sq.m. There are 2 bathrooms, 1 balcony, 3 bedrooms. There are enough parking lots around building. We've got 2 places in the garage with heating.

We've got a 3d TV, DVD, Protected content internet.

I work near Baiterek and can give a ride in the morning. Our mom is a great cook. We can offer breakfast and diner.