Join now

Looking for Work in Astana

my name is Alberto Pecoraro. I have just completed a LLM in International Law at the University of Edinburgh, specializing in WTO law and international investment law. I currently have an intermediate knowledge (B2 level) of the Russian language and do not speak Kazakh. I also speak fluently English, French and Italian.

I am looking for work in Kazakhstan, preferably in an area relevant to my studies. This said, I would be happy with any decent job. However, looking as I am while staying in Belgium, I have not found much I would like to ask your advice on few questions.

1) Which institutions, organizations or firms practice, research or work with international law in Kazakhstan?
2) Do you know of any employer (university, law firm or other) which may be interested in a profile like mine?
3) Are you aware of any interesting vacancy currently being advertised in Kazakhstan (and that I could not find on the internet?)
4) Is there any advice you would give to someone like me who is looking for work in Kazakhstan?

I will be very grateful if you reply to these few questions.
Alberto Pecoraro