Join now

CONTRIBUTE TO A GOOD CAUSE: DON'T THROW IT OUT! (Athens)

Dearest Members,
I am looking to launch a new charity which can and will help a lot of people out there who have been thrown out of their homes and have lost their jobs due to the economy crises here in Greece and I am sure you will all agree; that it is really bad.
If you know anyone out there who is re-decorating,changing their wardrobes or revamping, please let me know. I have seen a lot of people in the suburbs putting out furniture, clothes, shoes cutlery, plates, electric stuff,books, worn out furniture, blankets and a lot of other items that they may feel they do not need.
I would be very grateful if I was called to pick up any such items because I could use them, to help people out there who may make good use out of them. PLEASE DO NOT THROW YOUR UNWANTED BELONGINGS OUT, DONATE THEM TO US AND WE WILL MAKE SURE THEY ARE DISTRIBUTED ACCORDINGLY TO THE RIGHT PEOPLE WHO WILL APPRECIATE THIS GESTURE.. No matter how Big or small ; Your donations will be appreciated. There are people out there who could benefit from this, during this time of crises..
HELP SPREAD THE WORD THROUGH WORD OF MOUTH AND LETS SEE HOW MANY PEOPLE WE CAN HELP. YOU WILL BE INFORMED ABOUT THE DATE FOR THE OFFICIAL LAUNCH.
Help us gather as many items as we could possibly gather before the big opening.
THANKING YOU IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR CO-OPERATION. I can be contacted through my e-mail and on Protected content

Athens Forum

Our Global Partners