Join now

Diversity Day Greece/ Looking for Performers (Athens)

Hello dear Athens Expats,

I am part of the team organising the “Diversity Day Greece” taking place October 30, Protected content in Technopolis and we are looking for performers/ musicians that would like to perform in this event.

We are looking for the quality performers (outdoor stage in the yard of Technopolis) that would be willing to contribute to the awareness raising of the Greeks on diversity issues and promote the cause by giving a performance (can be short).

There is not limitation for the type of performers: can be a singer, music group, choir, playing musical instrument, acting (pantomime, circus) or any other. However, the quality is the key.

There is no fee provided for participation (only for transportation or likewise). The performer would, however, be promoted on the printed promo materials and it is also an opportunity to take part in event of social significance. The performer/-s would be labeled as supporters of the Diversity Day Greece. We do ensure the stage and all the key equipment.

Let me mention that the well known Mr. Zouganelis (performer, actor, singer) has tentatively agreed to take part and promote the event as in support of good cause.

As for the Diversity Day: It is one day event that aims to raise the Diversity Day Greece aims to raise awareness among the general public on issues of diversity and discrimination and addresses the 5 grounds of discrimination Protected content and ethnic origin, Protected content and belief, Protected content , (4) Sexual orientation, Protected content .

If you are of the Facebook, please, join the Diversity Day Greece (non-profit) page - it gives a good overview and updates on the preparation of event.

So if you have anyone in mind, please, forward my contact details:

Aiga Nebare
e-mail: Protected content
Office phone: Protected content

Thank you!

Athens Forum

Our Global Partners