German native speakers needed! (Athens)
Teleperformance Hellas, a global leader in Customer Relationship Management, in cooperation with the largest multinational company worldwide within the IT services, is recruiting for part time (8 hours) agents to join the German speaking team (working hours are between 9 am – 10 pm from Monday to Sunday working 5 days / week).
GERMAN INBOUND CALLS AGENT
You will be working for one of the best known, largest and most well respected multilingual Contact Centers in the country. Employing several thousand people across the world, it has offices in well over 47 countries, and handles more than 20,000 telephone based customer service projects every year on a global basis.
• To receive calls and provide technical support in German using the chatting applications, emails or answer inbound calls.
• Receiving and making inquiries answer inbound calls within a busy customer service team
• Acting as the first point of contact for all German speaking clients
• Pro-actively respond to customer queries in German and English via inbound calls
• Data input and information management
• Liaise with the team leader to resolve any customer complaints/issues
This is a project based environment and there are real opportunities to develop within the role and also within the company itself
* Graduates of High School, Colleges, Foreign Universities
* Fluent to native standard German
* Fluent English (Proficiency level)
* Excellent Knowledge of PC (hardware, software, internet)
* Excellent communication skills, strong team spirit, passionate about customer services
The Company Offers
* Induction (full time/1 month duration) and Ongoing Training
* Modern and Pleasant and Working Environment (casual dress code!)
* Career Development Opportunities
Starting date: 18th of February Protected content
Interested, please send your CV to: Protected content