Join now

Improv show in English, tonight, Tuesday the 19th! (Athens)

Hello everyone.

My name is Menelaos and I am a local improviser. I own an improv comedy theater school here in Athens, called improVIBE, and we teach/perform on a regular basis.

All our shows are usually in Greek, but every once in a while, we have an out-of-town guest who performs with us. That is the case with our show tonight.

Summer Banks an improviser from the US, who currently resides in Berlin, is visiting Athens just for this week and I will do a 2-person improv show tonight with her. Summer's specialty is improvised singing, so our show will be along the lines of an improvised musical. With us, we'll also have Eugene Feygelson an extraordinary violinist/pianist/guitarist who flew in straight from London, to create instantly the musical score for us.

This is going to be an incredibly fun show and also a very rare opportunity. Not only has there never been an improvised musical in Greece, but this one will also be in English!

Location: The White Rabbit, at Solomou 12, in Exarcheia. (map: Protected content
Date: Tuesday November 19th, at 9pm. Show ends by 11pm.
Price: 8 euros including a drink. Roll the die at the entrance and if you get a "6" you only pay 3!

I'd love to see you all there, and if you come over, don't forget to say hi.

Have a great week!

M.

Athens Forum

Our Global Partners