Join now

Invitation to come along as a guest (at no charge) (Athens)

Wine and treats are offered on Monday 22nd April 6.45pm.
On the top floor of the:
Palmyra Beach Hotel
70, Possidonos Avenue, Glyfada Protected content , Athens
Call me Protected content further information or on how to get there.

We are a group of enthusiastic people who meet to practice becoming great communicators, enhancing the impact of presentations and to learn about the different levels and skills of good leadership and how to transform insights into action.

This is a dynamic forum and branch of Toastmasters International which helps men and women learn the arts of speaking, listening, and thinking – vital skills that promote self-actualization, enhance leadership potential and foster human understanding.

We meet twice a month, every 2nd and 4th Monday at 6.45 pm for a couple of hours and practice public speaking, giving constructive feedback and taking turns in leading the meetings.

So, come along and get an idea how these meetings have helped us and can help you too, in your personal and professional development!

Membership fees are extremely low (I mean really low) and we always have wine and treats, good company and fun as well as an interesting time.

Please inform me if you wish to join us (so we don't run out of treats & wine) - Sandie Protected content

Athens Forum

Our Global Partners