Join now

Lost in New York (Athens)

"Attn: Friends in NYC, Brooklyn, and the surrounding areas. Rufus Cappadocia's cello was stolen yesterday from his own property in Williamsburg. Rufus is one of the greatest musicians , and I know that he has poured his heart and soul as well as decades of hard work, ingenious design into this instrument. It's a part of him. It's a custom built, one of kind, instrument with 5 strings and magnetic pick ups. If you see this instrument, please notify him (tagged above) as soon as you can and call the police to report that you've seen it and where.
And we would greatly appreciate your prayers for this family member to return home.
[This cello has been an integral part of Stellamara's sound and was just about to be recorded for new songs. Now it feels as if one of our children has been kidnapped.]
In need of a miracle here"
"This is my cello that was stolen yesterday. It has 5 strings and Rufus Cappadocia New York written on the inside label. It is the only one in the world. Please come home."
Rufus Cappadocia
This is my cello that was stolen yesterday. It has 5 strings and Rufus Cappadocia New York written on the inside label. It is the only one in the world. Please come home.

Athens Forum