Join now

Multinational Health & Beauty Co for Partners (Athens)

Dear InterNation Members in Greece,

I greet you all! I am a Legal expert working on the asylum system in Greece but I am also a Partner in LR Health & Beauty Systems, a multinational offering top quality nutrition & beauty products . LR Health & Beauty Systems has been a thriving company for 30 years in 34 countries constantly expanding.
So, I am looking for MLM Partners in Greece , speaking Greek or/and English (+your own language if you want to expand in your country), for part/ full time partnership that offers limitless career opportunities in Greece as well as abroad.

Here follows a brief description of the Company, the products and the career plan, but feel free to visit Lr's website.

Contact me via pm or email (georgiou. Protected content for more info. Thank you!

Protected content Health & Beauty Systems
LR Health & Beauty Systems has been a thriving company for 30 years in 34 countries constantly expanding. LR was established in Ahlen (Westphalia) in Protected content , we are one of Europe’s leading direct sales enterprises operating in numerous countries with 1,000 employees and approx. thousands independent sales partners.

Protected content LR partner can build up a career at LR
The will to succeed, perseverance and diligence are decisive. Numerous LR partners have fulfilled their dreams by these virtues. The LR remuneration system offers you unlimited earning opportunities. This system allows you to build up an attractive extra income with only ten hours of work per week. Your way to the top is virtually unlimited.
Whether extra income or career. Your commitment is decisive for success. An absolutely fair system!

Protected content does LR support my career?
In LR business, LR supports your career directly:
systematic training or advanced training programme
individual service
targeted promotion
attractive incentive system

Protected content
The product range of LR in nutritional supplements is perfectly matched to the needs of consumers. Valuable ingredients and gentle processing are the focus in the development of these products.

Thanks to state-of-the-art- technologies and ingredients, LR has been setting trends in skin and body care for many years. Discover our bestsellers: Functional skin care with Microsilver, proven anti-aging solutions, certified Aloe Vera products, hair care in salon quality and first-class decorative cosmetics.

Products with German quality standard are recognised the world over and enjoy a high reputation due to premium quality and reliability. A major part of LR products are manufactured at the headquarters in Ahlen.
Sustainability and quality in production are paramount for LR. The German quality standard which LR applies, does not allow any deviations.
To this end, LR checks the entire value-added chain, from raw material selection through to carefully selected audited and certified suppliers.
This is LR‘s interpretation of “German quality standard”.
What does German quality standard mean for partners?
Partners benefit from this quality claim. They know that
for all LR products only premium raw materials are used
all LR products are subject to stringent internal and external tests
all LR products feature German top quality at favourable purchase prices.

Protected content system
You can earn money with LR. The outstanding remuneration system fairly and transparently regulates the international competition.
The unique LR remuneration system offers everyone unlimited earning opportunities, irrespective of age and gender, educational background, personal experience and financial background. When selling LR’s high-quality products, you can benefit from attractive margins as LR partner. LR pays an additional bonus on the turnover generated; the amount depends on the products sold.
Moreover, the remuneration system supports the recommendation of the LR business by further bonus payments.
How much money can you earn with LR?
Earnings always depend on your commitment. Hundreds of thousands of partners have a sound extra income thanks to the LR remuneration system. However, a 6-digit annual income is also possible with LR.
In addition to the monetary benefits of the LR remuneration system, work with LR offers further advantages.