Join now

NATURAL FLU/COLD REMEDY (Athens)

Considering the season - I thought I would pass on a natural remedie. I can guarantee this will cure even the flu. The sooner into your ailment that you start this therapy the better. But it works everytime!

Ingredients:
3 cups Pineapple juice
juice of 6 Lemons
1 bulb (small) Garlic
1 teaspoon cayeene pepper
1 teaspoon ginger powder or small piece of fresh
2 tablespoons Honey

Place all ingredients into blender and blend thoroughly. Then store in a glass ja
Take 1 glass 4 times a day

Just the above alone will clear your head, dry up a runny nose and ease a cough and sore throat.

However as a natural healer, and since we are on the topic I also recommend - keep your feet warm at all times. If you can obtain some essential oils of Winter green and camphor mix 10 drops of winter green and 5 drops of camphor to 50ml of almond or grapeseed oil.
Massage your feet and rub also onto your chest area and throat this oil mixture 3 or 4 times throughout the day.
On rising and on going to bed gargle with Sea, Hymalaya or rock salt in a small amount of water especially if you have a sore throat.
Make herbal teas, of dried Origani (Rigani), Thyme, Greek Mountain tea and any other plants you like, such as Rosehip, Mint, etc.
Avoid all dairy products as they produce mucous.
Good luck and Perastika!

Athens Forum

Our Global Partners