Join now

URGENT! FOR SALE: AC, stove, books... (Athens)

Hi all, I am leaving Athens and seeking to sell that really good Samsung air-conditionning I won't need in London, as well as Electrolux stove. Both bought three years ago and in very good condition, selling at a bargain price. I am happy to send pictures by email.
If you are interested let me know quickly at Protected content . I am leaving on June 7 so best would be to arrange the sale before that.
* The Samsung AQ09 airconditioning/inverter also provides heating in winter. Selling price Protected content (that includes the inside and outside unit, I bought it for Protected content three years ago. It is available from today but the movers will unscrew it off the wall on June 5, which should make things easier!)
* The Electrolux EKC Protected content works great but the smallest of the four vitroceramic plaques (the smallest one) does not work. Selling price Protected content , to be discussed (bought new for Protected content
There is some flexibility on the date if needed, I can arrange for a friend to open the door to the flat after I've left to pick up the AC or stove.

Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners

Athens Forum