Join now

URGENT! FOR SALE: AC, stove, books... (Athens)

Hi all, I am leaving Athens and seeking to sell that really good Samsung air-conditionning I won't need in London, as well as Electrolux stove. Both bought three years ago and in very good condition, selling at a bargain price. I am happy to send pictures by email.
If you are interested let me know quickly at Protected content . I am leaving on June 7 so best would be to arrange the sale before that.
* The Samsung AQ09 airconditioning/inverter also provides heating in winter. Selling price Protected content (that includes the inside and outside unit, I bought it for Protected content three years ago. It is available from today but the movers will unscrew it off the wall on June 5, which should make things easier!)
* The Electrolux EKC Protected content works great but the smallest of the four vitroceramic plaques (the smallest one) does not work. Selling price Protected content , to be discussed (bought new for Protected content
There is some flexibility on the date if needed, I can arrange for a friend to open the door to the flat after I've left to pick up the AC or stove.

Athens Forum