Join now

Visa requirements to emigrate to Greece (Athens)

I am a retired American citizen with a fixed income. I want to move to Athens to live there. I am trying to find out what type of visa I have to have to allow me to emigrate and not just to travel to Greece. All I can find out on the internet is that I have to apply in person at a Greek consulate. But I live in Salt Lake City and the nearest consulate is in San Francisco. Could anyone help me with information as to how I can obtain the necessary visa? I would appreciate any help you can give me. Thanks very much.

Michael T. Jinks
Email: Protected content

Athens Forum