Join now

Cost of living confortably in Atlanta (3-Family)

Hello everyone,
I am looking into a possible move from south america to the US and Atlamta has been mentioned as the ideal place for the company for me to move to with my family.
It would be a family of three Protected content old daughter) .. would be working from home and travelling often within the US (sales) , so my needs would be a good public school in one of the suburbs like Marietta or others mentioned in some of the threads here, plus I would need a good conection to the airport if that is possible, two cars I would assume. And I need to help my oldest daughter with circa Protected content a month (she is living in Germany).

I would like to live confortably withouth the need for my wife to work if possible.

Ideal lifestyle info since it obviosly depend on that: average going out for dinner once a week ( no fast food but also no need for fancy restaurants), like travelling so going away one weekend a month is key, saving for at least one two weeks vacation a year. Not much of party , but BBQs with friends at home or similar is ideal. Good school is my greatest worry. No need for a fancy car .

It would be great to have an idea of what my gross pay would need to be there to have this ?

Any help here highly appreciated since I am trying to decide whether the offer they are making is worth moving my family again.

Thanks a lot,
GC

PD. I will be having the exact same question for living in Miami just in case you know. that seems to be a possible alternative.

Atlanta Forum

Our Global Partners