Join now

Crowd funding (Atlanta)

Views

Hello everybody!

I have set a up my own company and with the time and the development plan I realized that I have to move faster and need additional funding. Currently we cover 58 languages and dialects with the team of more than Protected content in Eastern Europe, Middle East and China.

My friends advised me to use crowd funding to finance my business. I would really appreciate any support from your side! I haven't stated the rewards for participation on the website, they follow this way:

25 USD - "thank you letter with the greatest wishes from the Founder and CEO

50 USD Protected content % discount on translation, localisation and proofreading services for 12 months

100 USD Protected content % discount on translation, localisation and proofreading services for 12 months

200 USD Protected content % discount on translation, localisation and proofreading. PLUS a rare opportunity to have a FREE one day excursion around city with English speaking guide in Kyiv (Ukraine), Dubai (UAE) or Beijing (China).

Your name and the name of your company will appear at our acknowledgment list on our website.

Protected content - 10% dscount to all our services, including tourism and guidance for 3 years in Eastern Europe, UAE, China, Hong Kong and Taiwan.

Your nave will also get golden label on the acknowledgment list at our website.

This is my crowd funding project presentation:

Protected content

I rely on your support and hope you can contribute at least a small amount of money which with the amount of people who participate will help us to reach our fund goal of Protected content !

We appreciate your participation and hope your projects would be successful too!

With the kindest regards,

Antonina Grunskaya

Atlanta Forum

Our Global Partners