Join now

An experienced Localization & Translation manager (Auckland)

Looking for an experienced Localization & Translation project manager? Look no further.

I am a senior Project Manager & Localization Manager with extensive experiences in Translation & Localization industry almost 10 years. In depth knowledge of translation project management as well as leading CAT tools like SDL Trados Studio Protected content , SDL GroupShare, SDL MultiTerm and Wordfast. Good understanding of Desktop Publishing software e.g. Adobe Acrobat Professional, Adobe InDesign and Adobe Illustrator both Mac and PC platforms. My initiative is a creation of SDL Trados Studio Protected content booklet for dummy which is distributed on free of charge basis. Translation Management System is one of my greatest proud, and created based upon my sole initiative.

I am a Thai mature person with positive attitude in many aspects of life. I am a hardworking, faithful, enthusiastic, and friendly person. I graduated Bachelor degree from Bangkok University in Economics, and also holds Post Graduate degree from Monash University, Melbourne Australia.

Experience in working with freelancers, project managers all over the world from many translation agencies in Europe, Australia, United State of America, Middle East and Asia.

Please visit my profile at Linkedin.com from Protected content .

Kind Regards,
Sajja T. Jacob
Mobile: Protected content

Remark: I am looking for a position of “Translation Project Manager” or “Localization Manager” in Australia and New Zealand. Expected salary is Protected content per annum. I am ready for relocation within Protected content up to visa process.

Auckland Forum