Join now

InterNations Jam Sessions - Sunday late Afternoons (Auckland)

Hello Internations Auckland Members.

I am thinking about staring a new activity group Called: " Weekend Jam Sessions" either on a Saturday or Sunday Late Afternoons. Initially once a month. I will look for a good venue or different venues, and with a large deck so that weather permitting we can soak up in the Sun, in winter we will have to be in a well heated main area of the venue, indoors. Basically its about social dancing, so there will have to be live music or good recorded music as well as good food and drink and if possible at a discount to all our attendees of our Group who are members of Internations Auckland.

Timings would be around from 3 to 6 PM and ideally located in central Auckland, where there is plenty of free parking and for this reason a Sunday is preferable, or public transport available.

If possible we will see if someone good, could provide us with dance lessons at the start of this activity for about half and hour to an hour.

At this stage I am looking for suggestions and comments, ideas and also to see how many of our Internations Auckland Members would be interested in such an event. We do not want to be a very large group with a maximum limit of forty attendees. No it will not be open to outsiders only to our Internations Auckland Members.

I would also be looking for one or two more Internations Auckland Members who would like to be co consuls of this group.

As always I am always trying to add good value to Internations Auckland so please join me in providing some feedback on this proposed activity.

Please feel free to add your comments here or send me an email to Protected content

Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,
Keith Coelho
Internations Auckland, Coffee and Brunch Consul

Auckland Forum

Our Global Partners