Jet Park Hotel: Chef de Partie
Award winning, New Zealand owned and operated, with an excellent reputation in the market place
• Looking to be part of an inspiring team of chefs where you’re not just a number?
• Join today and develop your culinary skills under our highly experienced Executive Chef!
Chef de Partie (Permanent, Full Time)
• 5 shifts per week, including weekends and evenings.
• Hours are 7.00am – 3.30pm or 3.30pm – 12.00am or 11.30pm – 8.00am.
The Chef de Partie will mainly be responsible for the preparation and service of our evening service. You will gain valuable experience rotating across all sections of our busy kitchen, gaining exposure in both high end and casual dining.
To be successful in this role:
• A fully qualified chef with Protected content experience in your field, with at least 1 year experience at a CDP level.
• Proficient with your a la carte skills, with experience in modern, high end cuisine and have had exposure in all sections of the kitchen.
• A skilled and passionate culinary specialist who loves keeping abreast of food trends.
• Focused on enhancing our guests experience by ensuring superb food and service.
• Experienced in monitoring and adhering to health & safety regulations in the kitchen.
• Professional with effective communication skills, and an aptitude for multi-tasking.
• Able to work across any shifts including weekends.
• A team player with a natural ability to motivate and train our junior chefs.
We offer an excellent working environment, free car parking, a uniform and staff meals along with the opportunity for on-going learning and development. This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your hotel career – apply today!
Please visit our website for more information about the hotel and our great team – Protected content . Only those legally allowed to work in New Zealand need apply.
If interested, please submit a cover letter and CV to Angela Vasey, Human Resources Coordinator, Email: Protected content