Jet Park Hotel: Hotel Porter
Award winning, New Zealand owned and operated, with an excellent reputation in the market place
Jet Park Airport Hotel and Conference Centre is an award winning 4-star plus hotel situated only 5 minutes from Auckland International Airport. The hotel has Protected content , an a la carte restaurant, lounge bar, and 6-room conference facility. Protected content an exciting year – construction is underway for opening Auckland’s newest conference centre and an additional 60 guest rooms. We are a family run, proudly independent, New Zealand owned and operated hotel. Please visit our website Protected content for more information.
Come and join a team that is dedicated to excelling at all things hospitality, a team where passion for truly outstanding guest service is shared, an environment where you can be your “best” self.
Hotel Porter (Permanent, Part Time)
• At least 3 shifts per week, minimum 4 hours per day, including weekends and evenings.
• Possible shifts times are 7.00am – 11am, 2.00pm – 6.00pm, 6.30am – 3.00pm, 3.00pm – 11.30pm or 4.30pm – 1.00am.
This position is working on a rotational rostered basis, at least 3 shifts per week working varied hours. You may be required to work additional shifts where necessary. Experience in the role is not essential as full training is provided.
To be successful in this role:
• You must have at least 2 years previous experience working in a front-line customer service role, preferably in a hotel.
• You have a full NZ Drivers License and have no criminal convictions.
• You are comfortable driving a mini van with passengers and able to drive both automatic and manual vehicles.
• You are reliable, flexible and willing to work on a roster basis.
• You are outgoing, with an amiable smile and helpful manner.
• You are physically fit as this job requires lots of energy and lifting luggage.
• You have a good knowledge of Auckland and New Zealand and be able to assist guests with their queries and travel plans.
• You have excellent communication skills and be proficient in written and spoken English
• You are legally allowed to work in New Zealand.
We offer an excellent working environment, free car parking, a uniform and staff meals along with the opportunity for on-going learning and development. This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your hotel career – apply today!
Please visit our website for more information about the hotel and our great team – Protected content . Only those legally allowed to work in New Zealand need apply.
If interested, please submit a cover letter and CV to Angela Vasey, Human Resources Coordinator, Email: Protected content or for a confidential chat please call me on Protected content