Join now

Looking for help (Auckland)

I am peruvian I have 24 years old and I am a psychologist. I want to travel to New Zealand to get more experience with my english, also in my carreer and travel... I really want to get the work visa because I'll take responsibility for my cost of living in the country that is why I need to find jobs in Auckland first so I really need help from people in there. Any information helps, telling me companies to apply, visa staffs, common salary. I have experience working in in a transnational human resource consultant company name "Cornerstone Lima" I was in charge of headhunting and selection processes and also implementing the area of human resources, now I am doing the same in a new company of pharmaceutical item.
Also I am currently doing my thesis, where I created a psychological test that measures job satisfaction in miners.
I speak spanish and english good, and basic german. I like to travel so I was in United State, Ecuador, Italy, Spain, Dominican Republic and I lived in Germany for six months where I also worked.
Please any information please write to me. Very grateful.
Cynthia Alva

Auckland Forum

Our Global Partners