Join now

Travel to New Zealand (Auckland)

I am peruvian I have 24 years old and I am a psychologist. I want to travel to New Zealand to get more experience with my english, also in my carreer and travel... I really want to get the work visa because I'll take responsibility for my cost of living in the country that is why I need to find jobs in Auckland first so I really need help from people in there. Any information helps, telling me companies to apply, visa staffs, common salary. I have experience working in in a transnational human resource consultant company name "Cornerstone Lima" I was in charge of headhunting and selection processes and also implementing the area of human resources, now I am doing the same in a new company of pharmaceutical item.
Also I am currently doing my thesis, where I created a psychological test that measures job satisfaction in miners.
I speak spanish and english good, and basic german. I like to travel so I was in United State, Ecuador, Italy, Spain, Dominican Republic and I lived in Germany for six months where I also worked.
Please any information please write to me. Very grateful.
Cynthia Alva

Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners

Auckland Forum