Join now

I am going to Baghdad next week

Views

Hallo asallamalaikum
Ganz wichtig

Ich habe for aus einem apartment aus Language Kurse anzubieten .
DANKE fur anhalts punkte die mir zur realization helfen .
I want to open a cultural language center first out of my apartment that i have to rent in Baghdad can you asist give me recomandations what i should do ? reglementations or i just do it nobody is going to say anything wok permit visa registration .
I send to ALL existing HR’s recruitment platforms NGO’s companies and had so far, no response I also worked in 30 other countries without papers no problem and in hospitals as assistant like my mother 60 years for the red cross and helping people is what we like and learned good for NGO work
I have worked lived in all emerging countries all my live as I have lived in the countries to in search for culture heritage history and also worked as hospital assistant in psychiatric geriatric hospitals and my mother for 60 years we have that in our blood i guess it makes my happy to get a good feedback from being there offering hope initiatively positive warmth and also worked as social assistant in cultural centers and am moving to Iraq and which to ask you if you can offer me ANY work there thank you
Hallo can you give me Ideas help assistance propositions i search and speak all European Language little Arabic Customer service Sales or creation of a small business job in Baghdad because of ALL existing countries it’s the one that I haven’t lived , worked and it belongs to my Dream to have lived worked ALL Existing countries of the to study history culture ect
Protected content
Protected content
Arnaud Gottgens

Baghdad Forum

Our Global Partners