Join now

Book Publication " The Glowing Lines" (Baku)

Hello everyone,

I am British married to an Azerbaijani here in Baku. I have been working with a Professor from Baku State university translating Azerbaijani texts into English. Our most recent publication is a book entitled "The Glowing Lines" by Ali Ildirimoghlu. This man is an 85 year old journalist who has written this book describing the years of occupation by Soviet Russia and the Annexation of Gharabagh to Armenia. This book reveals unknown facts about the region and in fact is a book that many people should read and understand the truth behind some of the issues Azerbaijan faces today. The Professor and I would like as many people to read it as possible therefore we are giving away FREE copies of the book to anyone who wishes to read it. The only catch is that we would like feedback on the book which will be published along with the book in other countries. If this is something that interests you please contact me Dr Graham R Smith @ mobile number Protected content receive your free copy. Thanking you for your interest in this publication.

Baku Forum

Our Global Partners