Join now

Chilling Out and Kitesurfing - Shuraabad (Baku)

There has already been some interest in kitesurfing so I thought I would see who is interested in chilling out at the beach at Shuraabad and who wants to take kitesurfing lessons. Shuraabad must be one of the best places for kitesurfing in the world. If there is sufficient interest I will organise the group.

At Shuraabad, there is a school who teaches kitesurfing on a 8 km² loogoon and for the more courageous, a prestine beach to the open sea. For the less adventurous, a large pool and sun terrace with loungers (and a bar). I understand windsurfing is also possible.

If you are interested in kitesurfing, it takes 10 hours of lessons (over 3+ weekends) to learn and can be mastered equally by either sex. The only requirement, is you must be confident in the water and not afraid of having EXTREME FUN (body strength is not important). Details of the school can be found at Protected content . If there are enough people interested in lessons we may be able to negotiate a group discount.

Please let me know if you are interested in kitesurfing or just chilling on the beach. Depending on availability the 20th September is a possible day we could go.

WARNING: this is only for the young, crazy or experienced.

Hangloose !

Baku Forum

Our Global Partners