Join now

LLC (Baku)

Views

hello im sebastiaan and together with a partner in Baku , we are starting a company in tourism. Our goal is to bring western tourists to Baku for a 7 day tour, in and around the city.We want to be operating in may Protected content . So far we arranged most of the things. But the only problem now is that we want to locate the company in Baku. I've searched the web for information about how to start a company in Azerbaijan and i've come to the conclusion that we want to start a Limited Liability Company with 2 partners(me and my partner in Baku). Now I found the following requirements in web

Legal Form: Limited Liability Company (LLC)
City: Baku
Registration Requirements Summary:

Procedure Time to complete: Cost to complete:
1 Obtain a confirmation of the legal address of the company from the proposed lessor
1 day no charge

2 Notarize company documents
1 day 30 AZN

3 Deposit the charter capital in a bank and obtain a receipt; pay the state registration fee and get a receipt
1 day AZN Protected content 20

4 File documents with the company registrar at the One Stop shop Taxes, register for VAT purposes
5 days included in procedure 3

5 Obtain a company seal
1 day may vary between AZN 4 AZN 40

6 Open a permanent bank account
1 day AZN 30

Now my question , is this all there is , or did they forgot some things, or maybe legislation has changed?
Also i would like to know if you have to pay profit tax , or that maybe you can pay simplified taxes when having a LLC?

Thanks in advance for your time and answer

greetings sebastiaan

Baku Forum

Our Global Partners