Join now

Channel 4 UK HOMES BY THE MED (Balearic Islands)

I work on Channel 4 Television’s successful and aspirational TV series Homes by the Med which positively celebrates brilliant design and architecture as well as the joys of coastal living. The series is presented by architectural designer Charlie Luxton and is based on the premise that it’s the dream of many people to have a home by the sea, especially in warmer climates than we have in the UK.
Just as important as the properties and their stunning sea views are the stories of the people who live in them. Each hour-long programme concentrates on a specific section of Mediterranean shoreline and features four or five fantastic properties together with the owners.

In this second series we are visiting Mallorca and I am currently looking for architecturally stunning properties and owners who are happy to appear on camera and show Charlie around their home as
they share their passion for the location they now call home.

Ideally home owners will either be British ex-pats or fluent in English. The key element is that the properties we feature have to be high
quality and photogenic. They may not be the most expensive home in the area, but they have to look superb. In the previous series we filmed an array of architecturally stunning homes ranging from a rustic farmhouse that was once home to perfume-making monks; an award winning ecohome in an orchard of figs; a home carved in the rocks; a palace of glass metal and rock, a converted castle and many modern masterpieces.

Below is a link to the Costa Brava episode from Series 1 to give you a clearer idea of the tone and style of the series.

Costa Brava

Protected content

Password: costa27

I hope you will positively consider my request and I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards

Alejandro Saks
Protected content
| Researcher | Homes by the Med
True North | Marshalls Mill | Marshall Street | Leeds | LS11 9YP | UK
Tel: Protected content Fax: Protected content
Protected content | twitter.com/truenorthtv

Balearic Islands Forum

Our Global Partners