Join now

Help! Starting a new life in Mallorca (Balearic Islands)

Hi all,

Hope you can help me in trying to put togther the jigsaw pieces as my partner and I embark on a new life in Mallorca.

We are currently based in Liverpool, UK after spending the prevous 18 months in New Delhi, India working for Barclays Bank. Having returned to the UK we now feel with very few commitments in the UK we would like to make the move to Mallorca after several fantastic visits over the years. I personally spent around 8 months in Ibiza during Protected content Protected content I absolutely enjoyed however this move we intend to be more 'permanent'.

If possible could you help me first and foremost with finding jobs for my partner and I.

Is there a particular website, recruitment agency anybody would recommend. I have specific experience in retail banking and relationship management specifically with outsourcing companies. Also my experience is leading large outbound sales teams. My partners experience is within personal banking.

Unfortunately we are not fluent in Spanish but will be taking classes.

If anybody can help it would be much appreciated and we can provide CV's if required.

Your support is much appreciated.

Paul.

Balearic Islands Forum

Our Global Partners