Join now

Mallorca Expats Q&A (Balearic Islands)

Hello everyone! :)

My name is Nuno Santa Cruz and I work for a company called deVere Spain - we specialize in providing FREE advice to Expats living in SPAIN.

My manager, Steve Iball, is a consultant based in Jávea. Steve goes to Palma de Mallorca very often (twice a month). He is willing to answer any questions in person you might have as an Expat or to answer a phone call at NO COST, regarding:

- Taxation in Spain/UK/US;
- Inheritance Taxes;
- Residency issues;
- Insurance options;
- Rights as an Expats;
- Healthcare Rights;
- Modelo Protected content Declaration)
- Sending and Receiving money;
- Brexit;
- Wills and Funeral Plans;
- Among other topics;

If you are interested to know more about any of the topics mentioned above, I can either book you a Protected content with Steve or a phone call for him to answer any questions you might have.

Steve can make sure you are in the best position regarding Any of the above topics and he can help you set up for the future. There will be NO COST for his services. He can travel anywhere in Mallorca (depending on availability). To book your Personal Q&A, you can contact me by:

Email: Protected content
Phone number: Protected content

About deVere, deVere is the world´s largest independent financial consultancy - awarded the best in the world in Protected content . We are fully regulated in Spain by DGS and in the UK by FCA. Being the biggest advisory company in the world allows us to provide many of our services for free and that is why YOU as an Expat in Spain have the opportunity to have your questions answered by a professional for FREE. Steve has more than 20 years experience in advising expats and he is an expert in his field - Contact me for any enquiry you have or to book a Protected content !

Balearic Islands Forum