TBY is looking for International Sales Executives (Balearic Islands)
THE BUSINESS YEAR
The Business Year (TBY) is a leading research firm and publisher of annual economic resources on national economies. Present in over 25 countries, TBY provides first-hand access to the people and ideas shaping business and policy throughout the world. Each country-specific edition contains a comprehensive range of interviews and analysis, offering an inside look at doing business in the world’s most dynamic economies.
TBY’s interviewees, readers, and partners comprise an international network of thought-leaders who are helping to define the future of the global economy.
- University graduates with a sound knowledge of international, political, business and economic affairs - aged between Protected content .
- Perfect command of both written and spoken English. Fluency in a second language, preferably Spanish, French or Turkish, is a plus.
- Commercial and business acumen.
- Prior experience in sales is preferred but not compulsory.
- Outstanding personal presentation.
- Excellent organizational, networking and interpersonal skills to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Independent and self-motivated - takes on big challenges, driven to deliver and at ease with working under pressure and with tight deadlines.
- Self-starter, functioning well within a team environment while being capable of working independently. Must demonstrate superior problem solving and communications skills.
- Capable of adapting to new cultures and changing environments.
- International experience and a taste for adventure
-Based abroad for 11 months every year in a variety of international destinations spending an average of Protected content in each country.
-Working in a team of 2/3 responsible for gathering advertising for our publications and for implementing the project strategy set by the Head Office.
-Preparing and conducting meetings with world’s top decision makers (Presidents, Ministers, Chairmen, CEOs, etc.)