ACCOUNTANT/SENIOR BOOK KEEPER
well versed in Australian accounting and tax processes.
This is a great opportunity to be based in Bali working for Australia’s fastest growing destination wedding organisation.
We are looking for someone smart and experienced to take charge of our day to day financial management.
If you love a challenge and are able to apply both a big picture perspective to recommend new policies and procedures, develop cost saving strategies and produce clear and concise monthly reports, plus attend to the day to day tasks of reconciliations, checking bank balances, fielding accounts enquiries etc, this job is for you.
Responsibilities will include:
• Budgeting preparation, review and reporting
• Management reporting, (P&L, balance sheet and cash flow)
• Cash flow management
• Package costing and modelling
• Completion of quarterly BAS returns
• Bank and general ledger reconciliations
• Overseeing and giving guidance to our in house bookkeeper
• Liaison with owners, managers and external accountants
You will have at least 5 years’ experience in Accounting & Financial reporting and relish the challenge of being able to work independently within this dynamic group.
Specific skills should include:
• Diploma of Accounting or above
• Able to analyse and solve problems
• Responsive when working with management and other members of the team
• High attention to detail.
• Ability to work independently and with accountability
• Proven high level of knowledge of MYOB and Excel
• Good presentation skills
• Able to build rapport with clients
• Strong organisational and communication skills
• Discretion in dealing with confidential information
• Professional and ethical
Please send your CV and covering letter to Protected content no later than April 30th