Join now

I am looking for a job opportunity (Bali)

Good Day Sir/Madam,

It is with great pleasure that I write to you in regards to my interest to work in Bali as a foreigner.

As of now, I am currently completing my BEng in Mechanical(Mechatronics, Production, Manufacturing) Engineering in China and will graduate in July Protected content , I will be back to Mauritius in August, thus looking for possible opportunities before going back and therefore would love to find employment in Bali and not go back to Mauritius.

Previously, I worked at NISSAN, ABC Motors Co. Ltd in Mauritius for a period of 2.5 years as a Coordinator in the Service Department dealing with inspection of new cars and maintenance of equipment in the garage and a full detailed job description can be available upon request.

I also spent about 2 years in Melbourne, Australia for academic purposes, where I studied Engineering Technology at a Diploma level, which unfortunately I could not finish due to a knee injury. I am currently waiting for some funds to be able to apply for an evaluation to be able to get the certificate though. I am currently in contact with the university, and they told me that I shall get the Diploma after payment.

Would you require further details or documents, please kindly feel free to contact me via my email address. roopen. Protected content

I look forward to be in a position where I can grow and share my skills within the company.

Thank you for your kind time and consideration,

I shall hear from you soon,

Thanks and best regards,

Mr. Roopen Bundhoo