Join now

"In general I am looking for a job in Asia." (Bali)

Hello people in Indonesia,

You know what I like most, your getting to GB and your drilled to apply for THE JOB YOU WANT and not just a general well-that's-what-I-can-do ok.

Well yeah it works out a little bit up here in the cold north.

Now I am looking for an internship or job or just ANY occupation in Indonesia, THE JOB I WANT is not really helpful is it.

So what's helpful now because it's not running wild into the dschungle of work destined to get your dreamjob in a day, is it. The world is very big, I am looking for a suitable position in Asia. Tha's precisely what I want.

I am skilled in:
- education, German Speaker and TEFL teacher
- customer service
- economics and all these m-words, marketing, management, maintainance, multitasking, mathematics
- IT port
- environmental jobs and aggriculture.

So that's the result from being specific regards jobhunting in GB, my profession is more economics though.

I am interested in your job offers, do you think that we can get any ideas and interests match there. My primary interest is, to find an occupation in Asia very quick from now on and do a very very good job there.

Incomewise, I am running my career into the ground here in Wales GB if I don't progress now, that's all I am concered about.

If you are interested, please contact me I have got a handful of straight to the point curriculi vitae that i can mail you.

Carpe Diem and Tara Tara from the British Commonwealth
Oliver Schulze-Spaether e.U.