Join now

International Women's Day Celebration by Bali Wise

I am writing on behalf of the events team from Bali Wise by Role Foundation. The ROLE Foundation’s Bali WISE initiative provides free education programs to economically disadvantaged women.

We like to invite you and all Bali internations member to join our networking / fundraiser event and celebrate International women's Day this friday on 8th March from 5.30pm to 8pm in Mantra Bar Seminyak with us.

All money which will be raised, supports Bali WISE which aims to empower women; break the cycle of poverty; and remove barriers to women accessing education and employment opportunities. Bali WISE delivers a range of full-time and part-time classes at a community centre in Jalan Siligita, Nusa Dua. These include Literacy, English language, Small Business, Permaculture; Basic Work and Life-skills and Vocational training. Last term, after completing 6 months training with Bali WISE, 10 Role Model graduates secured full-time work and 1 as a Spa trainee-ship.

There is no entrance fee even though we would be happy to receive a little donation. a great female band “Tales of Three” will entertain us and everyone can win fantastic Prizes in our Raffles sponsored by Ayana Resort & Spa, Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts, Grand Hyatt, Karma Kandara, Tulola Jewellery, Mozaic, L hotel, Warisan Living, Jari Menari and Glo to just name a few! Mantra also donates a percentage of all drinks consumed to our education program.

I actually have send an email to Mrs Indra Perryman, if she can help to share this information about our important event with the other internations member but haven't heard from her.

You always seem so nice and helpful and I thought you may can help me and advice which other way to go to share this information and invite the Bali ommunity to support the women.
We also would be happy to welcome you and your friends too.

Protected content

Bali Forum

Our Global Partners