Join now

Job in Sales/Export Management Indonesia (Bali)

Selamat Bali!

Allow me to introduce myself:

I will arrive in Bali in the beginning of July. With great enthusiasm!
I lived in Bali before and never forgot how i loved living and working there.

The first three months i will be working there as a dive instructor at a dive centre where i worked before a couple of years ago. What an amazing experience!

At the same time i will be looking around for possibilities to continue working in Bali/Surabaya/Jakarta, in account management or export/import management. Well i would prefer Bali off course as you can imagine, but i realize that Surabaya and Jakarta have a bigger variety in its job market.

I did a masters degree in Business Engineering and a masters degree in Social and Cultural Anthropology (to whom it may concern).

Furthermore i have professional working proficiency in four languages: English, French, German and Dutch; and an intermediate knowledge of bahasa Indonesia; which i'm studying hard on now to improve further.

I have one year working experience as a Sales & Account Manager (B2C and B2B) and two years working experience as an Export Development Officer (expanding business in Asian markets) in the construction industry. I'm 29 years old and a Belgian native.

Well the picture should be clear I think.
I will be very grateful if you could fill me in on any job opportunities fitting my profile, or can put me in contact with people who can help me on my quest to find an interesting and challenging job in Indonesia.

And if you would be interested in doing some great diving (or get dive training) around Nusa Lembongan and Nusa Penida with an amazing dive centre, i'll be happy to fill you in and guide you through the amazing underwater world!

Thank you in advance and don't hesitate to contact me!

Kind regards,

Thomas

Bali Forum