Join now

JOB SEARCH! Marine Biologist/Tour Guide/Teacher (Bali)

Good Day everybody

Hello, my name is Fiorella Sanchez-Salazar Arnillas;
I am a Marine Biologist from Peru, specialized in Cetaceans and Conservation Biology.
I am planning to move to Bali around July-Sept, to work and volunteer there,
I have great experiences doing so for the last couple of years around South America and USA.
I have experience being a tour guide both Spanish and English since it was the only way to keep my research on Humpback whales constantly here in Peru, so I’m also a 4 year experienced Tour guide and certified diver.

Working with children and teaching Marine Ecology is for me a way passing through my knowledge for future generation, most gratifying. So any Jobs regarding teaching i am up for it I have a 3 year experience working as a Marine Ecology Teacher for kids between 7 and 14 and a scuba instructor too.

I have volunteered as an animal keeper Aid at the Smithsonian Institution National Zoo at DC-USA while studding Veterinary before realizing my passion is Marine Biology.
Also as a Cetacean Monitoring Biologist at the Marine Reserve in Galapagos for the National Park.

Please help me find a Job so I can start with all the paper work for permits and do it right.

Thank you all.

Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners

Bali Forum