Join now

JOB SEARCH! Marine Biologist/Tour Guide/Teacher (Bali)

Good Day everybody

Hello, my name is Fiorella Sanchez-Salazar Arnillas;
I am a Marine Biologist from Peru, specialized in Cetaceans and Conservation Biology.
I am planning to move to Bali around July-Sept, to work and volunteer there,
I have great experiences doing so for the last couple of years around South America and USA.
I have experience being a tour guide both Spanish and English since it was the only way to keep my research on Humpback whales constantly here in Peru, so I’m also a 4 year experienced Tour guide and certified diver.

Working with children and teaching Marine Ecology is for me a way passing through my knowledge for future generation, most gratifying. So any Jobs regarding teaching i am up for it I have a 3 year experience working as a Marine Ecology Teacher for kids between 7 and 14 and a scuba instructor too.

I have volunteered as an animal keeper Aid at the Smithsonian Institution National Zoo at DC-USA while studding Veterinary before realizing my passion is Marine Biology.
Also as a Cetacean Monitoring Biologist at the Marine Reserve in Galapagos for the National Park.

Please help me find a Job so I can start with all the paper work for permits and do it right.

Thank you all.

Bali Forum