Join now

Long Term Accommodation Wanted (Bali)

Dear All,

I need some advise and help in terms of housing in Bali.

I have recently accepted a job offer to work for Bali airport and my work visa is currently being processed. With this, I will be actively looking for either a fully furnished 1 bedroom or 2 bedroom semi furnished accommodation within a commute distance of 40min(each way to/from work place). I will have access to use company car and would prefer to live in a decent location with easy access to city (as in supermarkets, shopping mall, entertainment) and beaches.

Also, I wouldn’t mind sharing a large room with other professional expats in a Villa. My ideal bedroom should have a private bathroom with facilities like A/C, WIFI, TV, cleaning services etc (all inclusive with shared kitchen/washer machine). Initially, it will only be me for the next Protected content and then my partner will join at some stage.

I am flexible to commit for a period of at least 1 year with an option of extending up to 2 years. I am hoping to be in Bali by mid June Protected content the latest depending on work visa approval.

So request you all to guide me in the right direction. My email is Protected content .

Thanks,

Bali Forum