Join now

Looking for a job in Bali

Dear community,

I am currently looking for a job in Bali.

With degrees in both Translation and Interpreting and Tourism Management as well as an extensive work history I have a lot to offer as an employee.

I am a native bi-lingual Spanish and Catalan speaker and my fluent foreign languages are English, French, Italian, Portuguese and German. Developing an outstanding command of these has helped me to become a strong communicator within and across different cultures.

People consider me a hard-working, efficient and enthusiastic individual. I have a passion for social relations.

I have international experience. I lived 5 years in London and I moved back to my hometown, Barcelona a while ago. Now I am ready to move to Bali. I visited the island during a holidays trip 2 years ago and fell in love with its kind people, beautiful landscapes and exquisite food. Ever since I can just think of going back, but this time to live there and make my dream come true!

My profile is suitable as a multilingual PA, PR, sales, events organiser, export assistant, project manager, customer service or similar international roles. Throughout my career I have worked in many industries such as Tourism and Hospitality, Luxury goods, Fashion and Sports.

Please check my LinkedIn profile for further information about my professional experience:

Protected content

You can reach me via Internations or with the following contact details:

Protected content
carla. Protected content

Many thanks for reading and I hope you can help or share.

All the best,