Join now

Looking for an Executive Chef position in Bali

After many memorable visits to Bali, I am now looking to relocate and am searching for an Executive Chef position.

I am currently employed as an Executive Chef / Hospitality Consultant based in Melbourne Australia and although I find the role enjoyable I am seeking a new challenge where I may be given the opportunity to fully utilize my extensive experience and hospitality skills whilst relocating to Bali.

I possess Protected content experience employed within the Hospitality Industry which incorporates extensive domestic and international travels and culinary knowledge. I would like to obtain a role where I can apply my extensive knowledge and experience within a fast paced, multi-skilled work environment, requiring a high level of performance and commitment.

I have a current CV which I am more than happy to share and am willing to fly to Bali for a formal interview should the right position come available.

Thank you for your time in review and any assistance / advice you may be able to offer.

Regards,

Steve Bennett
Protected content

Bali Forum

Our Global Partners