Join now

Looking for HR development projects in Indonesia (Bali)

Selamat Bali!

I just arrived in Bali one week ago but the decision to come back was taken during my visit as a tourist in February – March this year.

This time I am focused on identifying job opportunities related to HR development in Bali & Jakarta. I have a Master in Business Management and a Diploma in Executive Coaching and I am open to any project involving Business Development, executive coaching, managerial training (mainly leadership), employment evaluation/assessment and managerial consultancy.
My professional experience includes Protected content managerial positions within multinational and international companies with various jobs including Country Manager, Sales & Marketing VP, Training Manager and Marketing Manager.
Furthermore, in the last five years I conducted large HR projects for multinationals from Europe, mainly focused on employment assessment and evaluation.
Just to have a complete picture, I am a 54 years old, open-minded Romanian with a clear objective to settle in Bali.
I would be very grateful if you could let me know about any projects / job opportunities appropriate to my profile, or facilitating the contact with persons who can help me on my search to find a challenging job in Indonesia.
Please let me know if you have any ideas, suggestions, advices or job opportunities.

Thank you in advance and thank you for contacting me!

Kind regards,