Join now

Looking for HR development projects in Indonesia (Bali)

Selamat Bali!

I just arrived in Bali one week ago but the decision to come back was taken during my visit as a tourist in February – March this year.

This time I am focused on identifying job opportunities related to HR development in Bali & Jakarta. I have a Master in Business Management and a Diploma in Executive Coaching and I am open to any project involving Business Development, executive coaching, managerial training (mainly leadership), employment evaluation/assessment and managerial consultancy.
My professional experience includes Protected content managerial positions within multinational and international companies with various jobs including Country Manager, Sales & Marketing VP, Training Manager and Marketing Manager.
Furthermore, in the last five years I conducted large HR projects for multinationals from Europe, mainly focused on employment assessment and evaluation.
Just to have a complete picture, I am a 54 years old, open-minded Romanian with a clear objective to settle in Bali.
I would be very grateful if you could let me know about any projects / job opportunities appropriate to my profile, or facilitating the contact with persons who can help me on my search to find a challenging job in Indonesia.
Please let me know if you have any ideas, suggestions, advices or job opportunities.

Thank you in advance and thank you for contacting me!

Kind regards,

Peter

Bali Forum