Join now

LOOKING FOR MEDIA INTERNSHIP (Bali)

I am writing to apply for an avalaible intern vacancy at any company based in Bali It would make me very excited and would be a great opportunity for me that your company was my employer host company.

I’m from Cádiz, (Spain) and I’ve been studying, living and working in Madrid for 10 years. I am based in UK since October Protected content , improving my English speaking and communication skills.

I've got my degree in Journalism granted by the Complutense University of Madrid. During my time at University, I've studied Journalism and Audiovisual Communication and Advertising, improving my knowledge by working internship in different media, and I'm trying to focus my career on social Media, radio, marketing and television.

I'm very excited to get an internacional experience as journalist, I've always though that an internship could be wonderful. The scholarship that I've found it is called BECA FARO GLOBAL, and if you are interested in, the process is easy and quick.

I would like to explain you how the schoolarship works for the host companies, I copy all information about this schoolarship, BECA FARO GLOBAL WEB, Protected content where if you accept to be my host company you would have to register your company.
I hope you agree with be my host company, I would be very grateful if you consider my candidacy, I would like to start as soon as possible.
I look forward your reply to send and discuss my resume. Many thanks and kind regards,

Yours sincerely,

Lucía Quintela Bosch

Bali Forum

Our Global Partners