Join now

Matthew the Rapping Professor Needs Help w/ Mac! (Bali)

Hi. I'm a 51 year-old MC/Event Host, Teambuilding Facilitator, Cross-cultural Trainer, Voice Talent and mostly Rapping Professor, who composes, studio-records and performs my original Gift Raps(TM) at events worldwide. I hold a work Kitas.

Along with a media marketing company in California, I am having my website completely revamped and modernized, and I need to become much more proficient doing things like uploading and organizing pics and videos from my videocam to my computer, using iPhoto and iMovie, Garageband, producing Wordpress videoblogs and more.

I'm not looking for a full-time, or even regular part-time staff. It will be more informal, meeting a couple of times per week with some projects in between.
I am on the verge of big things in my career, and need to develop a highly professional and entertaining regular blog. I already have TONS of material: pics, recordings, videos etc. It will be a matter of organizing things into blog entries. And organizing my pics and videos and other material in general. I'm an artist--I'm not SUPPOSED to be organized! That's YOUR job! Hahaha. It's not only knowing how to use the softwares I mentioned, but being able to communicate them to me at my level like the guys at Mac Stores, which unfortunately we lack in Bali.

If you or someone you know has the skills and might be interested in working with me, please send me an email to Protected content and tell me a little bit about yourself and your knowledge of using and sharing the softwares I mentioned. Then I'll contact you if it looks like a decent match to talk about pay, logistics etc. I live in Canggu/Echo Beach area and am a member at Canggu Club. There is also the possibility of partnering with me as The Rapping Professor moves ahead with higher and higher profile gigs and more and more exposure.

Life is exciting! Let's see what happens...

Best of Health & Wealth to you,
Matthew
Protected content
Youtube do a search for Rapping Professor

Bali Forum